My Anger Scale / 5-Point Anger Scales for Kids
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
5-Point Anger Scales with Assorted Characters
Note: This is a digital download that will be available immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
Helping kids learn to express their emotions and feelings is a very important task.
Some kids find it difficult to identify, label or express feelings. Tools like emotions charts, feelings thermometers, or anger scales can become very useful allies.
The 5-point anger scales in this workbook feature an assortment of characters showing emotions that range from happiness to intense anger.
This resource will provide a simple way to assist kids in:
- identifying emotions
- labeling emotions
- expressing how those emotions look and feel
- grading the intensity of their emotions
Who can Benefit from these Anger Scales?
All kids can benefit from the help visual clues in emotions charts provide. But they are an essential tool when we work on emotion recognition with kids who:
- have difficulties identifying other people’s emotions or their own
- have difficulties expressing feelings
- do not communicate verbally
My Anger Scale workbook portrays a wide range of kids' characters, making this resource a must-have for school counselors, social workers, or psychologists.
This workbook also provides some ideas on calming strategies that will help kids self-regulate.
Digital Workbook Content
- How to Use your 5-Point Anger Scales
- Calming Strategies Ideas
- Anger Scales: Nine sets of scales portray a variety of characters. There are two chart options: 3 columns or 4 columns (the latter includes a coping strategies column)
- Digital product in PDF format- 8.5 x 11 inches (It is not a printed product, but a digital download)
- Number of pages: 26 (including cover)
- The files are only for personal and non-transferable use.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
Add some text content to a popup modal