Basic Emotions Worksheets & Activities (Puzzles & Wheel)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
(DEAL ALERT: this product is also included in the EMOTIONS BUNDLE)
Note: This is a digital download that will be available immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
Basic emotions are the first emotions we develop. By eight or nine months, a baby already demonstrates a repertoire of emotional expressions that includes disgust, joy, sadness, anger, surprise, and fear.
In this product, we will describe and depict the six basic emotions:
Part 1: Worksheets
Emotions & Facial Expression
Facial expressions are an essential communication channel that allows us to infer other people’s emotional states and intentions.
The worksheets include:
- Child-friendly checklist of main facial muscle groups involved in each emotion to work on emotions facial recognition.
- Children's characters illustrating each emotion and prompts to fill in the information (two versions: color and black and white)
- Emotions in Our Mind & Body
Part 2: Activities
- Emotions Printable Puzzles
- 6 Basic Emotions Printable Puzzle with two ideas on how to use them
- Emotions Wheel Activity
Digital product 8.5 x 11 inches in PDF format- (print it or fill it in with your PDF reader)
The files are only for personal and non-transferable use.
These products are DIGITAL FILES only, and NO PHYSICAL ITEMS will be sent.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no returns or refunds.
Tip: if you laminate these worksheets you will be able to use them over and over again.
Add some text content to a popup modal